Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thankful Again 2




I am thankful for so many things. First and foremost, I am thankful that God holds me in his hand. I am thankful that nothing surprises him or catches him off guard. I am thankful for my good husband and the fact that he has stuck by me all these years in spite of the fact that I am pretty much crazy most of the time. My children are a blessing to me as well, even though I sometimes want to trade them all for puppies.



I am thankful that G. from the farmer's market gave me pink peonies! I am thankful for a summer storm and that the big limbs that fell missed our house. I am also thankul for access to a camera and that I was able to capture the full moon rising last month.



Here is a quick list from a poll I just conducted around the dinner table.

Child 1: I am thankful for the kitty and Pastor. (Sorry Pastor that was her order!)
Child 2: I am thankful for God,  my dog, my bike and my brothers and sisters.
Child 3: I am thankful to be selected for 4-H congress and having a car to drive.
Child 4: I am thankful for my family and my church family.
Child 5: (He was at work, so I am assuming he would be thankful for employment)
The Poppie: I am thankful for my wife, and grateful children who open the gate for me when  
I drive up in the yard. I am also thankful for a "woman cooked meal".
The Grannie: (Poll conducted by phone) I am thankful for Life, Health and Family.

I am also thankful that you took the time to read this.
God bless you!
Lawana

1 comment:

*Reading Between the Lines* said...

I am thankful that I got to read this while away from home 8~)
I am thankful for many things...that Jesus loved me (us) enough to die for my(our) sins, that I prayed & asked Him to save me.
Mommy 2