Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Favorite Food Photo (Thanks M-H) and a Contest of Sorts



This is one of my favorite food pictures. Everything here is made from home cultured foods. Debbie's sourdough bread, my mozzarella, kefir and kombucha. The big pitcher is fresh goat's milk. I just like this picture and wanted to share it again.

I also want to figure out a way to get to know my readers. If you frequent my blog and haven't introduced yourself, please stop by the comment section. If you answer these 3 questions in a comment, you will be put in a drawing for a $5.00 gift card to Starbucks. Don't be discouraged by the Blogger comment process. Feel free to comment anonymously, just put your name in your message (i.e. answer Question #1)
Here are the questions.

1.First name or online alias and country or state where you live.
2.What you would like to see me blog about.
3. The name of your favorite Counter Culture post..

That's it! On October 3rd, I will put the names in a hat and have a child draw one out. I will keep your odds of winning to one in ten, minimum, by buying as many cards as are necessary to accomplish that.If you win and you hate coffee I have other options for gift cards. We can talk.

Thanks for playing!

Winners will be announced here.

Lawana

1 comment:

Lawana said...

Go ahead! Don't be shy. Of course I want my faithful friends in the drawing as well as those who haven't commented yet.
Lawana