- Stink bugs anywhere, but particularly in my house! (I probably do not dislike them as badly as my daughter and daughter in law; however.)
- People with road rage
- Bumper stickers with swear words on them
- Anything that involves swear words in public or out loud for my children to hear or see
- Anything lightly buttered - in my opinion if it is worth buttering, it is worth buttering generously!
- Warts on otherwise loveable pets
- Puzzles with missing pieces
- Obese dogs
- Pushy horses
- Really weak coffee
- Repeating myself ad infinitum in my home. (Imagine 5 children x 5 times each x however many sets of instruction I need to share...on a good day!) I think it is easier to issue a memo.
- Songs that are not in my vocal range. This really limits me as I have about a seven note range!
- Crunchy, creaky knees
- Mean, dark, evil movies (I do like intense adventure, just not senseless violence)
- Elevator music
- Still having bad skin at 50!
Like this Montana Sunset!
For fun though, tell me some things you dislike. Oh, I forgot! I am not big on raisins either.
Lighten up today and enjoy yourself and those around you.