in one way or another in the past two weeks.
- Someone shopping for someone else and loading down their vehicle with groceries.
- Someone slipping an envelope with cash in it in someone's purse.
- Buying pet food for someone.
- Helping another person do a complex and confusing (for them) transaction.
- Giving home grown produce to people.
- Paying the tab of the people at the next table in the restaurant.
- Getting the line trimmers repaired for the neighbors.
- Cooking a meal for someone.
- Sharing baked goods.
- Several people giving away free products or giving more than was paid for.