Friday, December 16, 2011

I Have Been Struggling


For the last weeks I have really struggled. I have been ill, required surgery and been ill some more. This has put a major kink in everything about my life. I have had children doing the cooking, cleaning and I am sure more praying than they usually do. I have been physically impaired, but I have had a lot of time to think and pray.

I have decided to start another blog at  http://www.baptistmama.wordpress.com/  I am not abandoning Counter Culture, though I might decide to merge the two blogs by gradually bringing over some of the posts I like best...as the Lord leads.

I thank you for reading what I write here and I encourage you to follow me to Baptist Mama. I believe it is the place where I can fit all these diverse posts and the wild ones still in my head and not be trying to fit them into a genre that is too narrow to accomodate them.

God bless you!
Lawana

No comments: